Monday 24 October 2011

The Gathering Den of Bears aka My Russian FOW Army

I deliberated painting my Russians but here they are or at least my IC, 2IC and the two platoon commanders. They are being based and later flocked.

I'm used to painting the darker uniforms of the Germans and even their camouflage patterns with my usual black undercoat. But with the Russians, I found out I need a few coats of Vallejo 912 Tan Brown to get an even color. Fortunately, its a single uniform color so I'm not grumbling...

I decided to paint up the SMG teams or at least 4 bases of them. The Udarny Strelkovy set has 8 bases worth of SMG teams but I feel that painting in small packets will prevent me from painter's burnout.

Let's hope this strategy works.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment